July 7, 2013

Self-Awakening


I've come to a point where I think it's time to move on. I have given my all. I loved with all that I had and enjoyed every second I ever spent with you. But it's time I find the closure I need.

I've done things in life that I will never regret. We shared memories that no one in this world can ever replace. I have no regrets with the memories we have shared. You will always have a piece of my heart and I know I will have a piece of yours too.

Who knows what the future holds. Who knows if we will ever have that beach house with kids and pets. Who knows if we will never see each other again. Who knows if we'll become the best of friends. We don't know. But what I do know is that if you have moved on, then so can I.

I'm not going to let the past control my present. I have to keep moving forward and keep living my life. I have to keep myself focused on my dreams and my goals.

Thank you for loving me and showing me how two people can care so much for each other. Thank you for being my first love.

But I need to get my life together so I can be the best person that I can be. I love you but I need to do my own thing now because I love myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment