September 20, 2015

Cycle of Hopes

I hope you will finally be able to forgive your past lover(s) that went wrong.

I hope you still have the faith that someone can really make you fall in love again.

I hope he comes along when you least expect it. And when he does, I hope he's amazing.

I hope he is this kind of person who likes to surprise you in a good possible way.

I hope he looks into your eyes with such eagerness.

I hope he listens to your stories about your past and not judge you for it.

I hope he has cute little smirk. And hair. And arms.

I hope he smells good.

And I hope he doesn't mind you hugging him way too tight 'cause you just love his scent so much.

I hope you love how he pronounces certain phrases or words.

I hope you can always enjoy the times you both spend together.

I hope you enjoy each other's company.

I hope he doesn't mind farting in front of you.

I hope he tells you about his dreams and life goals.

And I hope he puts you there, as a part of your future.

I hope he introduces you to his family as this amazing girl when you know you're not really that amazing.

I hope his Dad says that you're beautiful. More beautiful than his ex(s).

I hope he splits the bill with you because I know you like it that way.

And when he doesn't want to split it, I hope it's because he insists to so that he can give you a treat once in a while.

I hope he's okay acting all goofy with you though you both know he looks manly from the outside.

I hope he doesn't mind you taking pictures of him. I mean like, LOTS of them.

I hope he tells you every time you make him happy or mad.

I hope he likes to give you a piggy-back ride.

I hope he likes to pat on your back every time he tries to calm you down.

I hope he has this soft voice he uses to apologise which makes it impossible for you to stay mad at him.

I hope you can still feel the butterflies in your stomach as you discover each other better.

I hope you can get along with his best friends.

I hope he tells you every time he misses you and when he gets jealous.

I hope he likes it when you sing.

I hope he notices that your voice gets deeper when it's late at night.

I hope, as the time goes by, your love for each other grows stronger.

But if it doesn't, I hope it is not because he gets irritated by you not allowing him to eat overcooked meals or telling him to eat more fruits.

I hope it is not because he can not stand being hugged by you for a long time.

And most of all, I hope he doesn't regret you.

I hope you don't cry yourself to sleep for weeks.

I hope you don't get angry.

I hope you can continue your usual life.

I hope you know you are NOT worthless.

I hope you know that there is nothing wrong with you for loving him that much.

I hope you know that he is just a normal human being that happens to stop loving you, and that is okay.

I hope it doesn't tremble you every time you hear his name.

I hope the memories don't haunt you down.

I hope your tears won't come down all of a sudden every time you remember how he told his friends that he was wrong to choose you.

I hope he doesn't regret you.

I hope you will heal anytime soon.

I hope you are able to forgive him because maybe he just doesn't know what he's doing.

I hope you still believe in love and its magic.


Until then, I hope you can learn to love again.

Oh God, I hope he doesn't regret you. I really do.

(...I wish he didn't)

2 comments: