December 28, 2012

Channing Matthew Tatum


I know the first words that came to your mind when you heard his name might be: "ah, that hollywood hunk.", but just let me explain a little about this gentleman I adore SO much. About how much more than a hunk he is. About how hell of a man he actually is.


Okay. So last night I watched a video of Channing Tatum's interviews about love, marriage, and his wife on YouTube. And man, I really hope that there are still men out there who love like he does.

Behold for one of the most devoted hubbies in the whole wide world...


In case you don't feel like watching the video, I'm going to tell you my favorite lines:

1.  Channing Tatum's Views on Love...
     "Love is conditional, I think. I mean, you find someone that you can grow with, and one that makes you want to grow and makes you a better person, really. My wife literally makes me think about being a better person every single day in some facet, you know, and in a not really killing way, in like a we're-gonna-do-it-together way."

2.   Channing Tatum was Asked For a Marital Advice...
      "The woman is always right, and happy wife, happy life."

3.   Channing Tatum was Complimented for His Acting in 'The Vow'...
     "Obviously I'm in love with my wife for about seven years now, we've been married for three, and you know, it's not that hard to act like you're in love 'cause you ARE in love."

4.   Channing Tatum on What He Cherishes The Most About Being             Married...
     "Even the small thing, I'm just saying, my wife, I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me happy. It makes me feel responsible, or older, or the thing of like having that responsibility for someone makes me feel like I've accomplished something. And that I'm worthy of someone. And I don't know, like, there's a safety in it for me that...I love that at the end of the day, no matter how much I might fail at something, that they're just gonna love me."

...aaaand now you get it. (or you still don't. and that's your bad. hehe) ;)

P.S.: From the video, what Channing tries to say to Jenna (his wife) every single day might sound cheesy, but screw cheesy! I speak for the entire woman race: those kind of words are exactly the words we would love to hear from our husband every, friggin, day. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment