July 13, 2017

My Dream Wedding

There must come a time for a girl to think about her own dream wedding. And mine, just happened to be tonight.

(Sebenernya yang gue pikirin lebih ke resepsinya sih, karena akad ya bakal gitu-gitu ajalah yang penting calon suami gue lancar ngucapin ijab kabulnya HAHAHA.)

That giant tree with those hanging lights. Oh my.



Yep, I have this thing with lightssssss!
 ...for my future Mother in law. :'D

And you can NOT forget about the wedding playlist!

  1. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye
  2. At Last - Etta James
  3. Marry Your Daughter - BRKN RBTZ
  4. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
  5. Cherry Wine - Hozier
  6. Here, There, And Everywhere - The Beatles
  7. Marry Me - Train
  8. You And Me - Lifehouse
  9. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
  10. Better Together - Jack Johnson
  11. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
  12. Close Your Eyes - Michael Buble
  13. You're Still The One - Shania Twain
  14. Marry You - Bruno Mars
  15. I Do - Colbie Caillat
  16. Your Song - Elton John
  17. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
  18. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
  19. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
  20. Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rett
  21. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
  22. September Song - JP Cooper
  23. Honeymoon - Johnny Stimson
  24. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
  25. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
  26. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
  27. From This Moment - Shania Twain
  28. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  29. Endless Love - Diana Ross
  30. More Than Words - Extreme
  31. Let's Fall In Love - Diana Krall
  32. Overjoyed - Stevie Wonder
  33. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
  34. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
  35. This I Promise You - *NSYNC
  36. End Of The Road - Boyz II Men
  37. Everytime I Close My Eyes - Babyface
  38. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  39. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
  40. Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
  41. My Everything - Ariana Grande
  42. (the list will keep on updating until my wedding day)

Note to self: Dear Future Me, you have to compromise this dream wedding of yours with your fiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment